I need help using the amalgamation in my projects.  I simply do not know
what steps to take in VS to implement it.

I have some fairly elaborate projects that I have been redeveloping to use
sqlite instead of .net structure and memory functions.  One project is
complete, but it uses the sqlite dll.  Recent conversations by users has
convinced me that I would be better off using the amalgamation file
instead.  However, I don't know what steps in VS to do to specify the
source and header files so that it compiles into my application.

Can someone walk through steps necessary for specifying properties,
references, and source code.  Again, this is C# development.  I've really
become self-aware just how little I know about VS in the terms of
application development.  I've been flying blind for quite some time.  I'm
just like a newbie.

dvn