From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org [sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org] on
behalf of Don V Nielsen [donvniel...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 9:39 AM
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Subject: EXT :Re: [sqlite] C# amalgamation hand holding requested

Ok.  So I am doing things correctly.  I am already doing things correctly.
 I am using the provided .NET dll.  I copy it to my local project.  And
when that project moves to production, it will be in the project's .bin
folder.  I should not have to worry about the dll hell associated with HP
and Quicken and what not.

Thanks.  I was getting confused.

dvn