On 23 Jan 2012, at 8:59am, Jean-Denis MUYS wrote:

> I am a Mac developer, and I haven't even tried to look for such documentation
> on Xcode. This is because the steps to follow couldn't be more obvious. Here
> they are:
>
> Step 1: drag and drop the amalgamation files to your Xcode project
> Step 2: there is no step 2

Have you tried that recently ?  Where in the project ?  The Xcode icon in the
dock ?  Part of an Xcode window ?  The project icon in the window ?  One of the
folders in the window ?  Make a new folder for them ?  How do you answer the
dialog that pops up ?  Should the 'Target Membership' checkbox be checked for
both files ?

Simon.