You can't use the amalgamation directly in C# as the SQLite
amalgamation is in C. To use the amalgamation you'd have to compile
the code in a separate C/C++ project, create a wrapper class using
P/Invoke and then call it from your application. You should use the
.NET data provider found here
http://system.data.sqlite.org/index.html/doc/trunk/www/downloads.wiki
which has already done the work for you.