I'm not at liberty to do that without their permission.. but I can tell you
that it's only 4 functions and 4 names -- none of which conflict with mine.

Basically it looks something like:

Dump of file C:\Users\admin\Documents\xxx\DevTool.dll

File Type: DLL

  Section contains the following exports for DevTool.dll

    00000000 characteristics
    55B600AC time date stamp Mon Jul 27 02:58:04 2015
        0.00 version
           1 ordinal base
           4 number of functions
           4 number of names

    ordinal hint RVA      name

          1    0 000ABC00 DevTool_Function1
          2    1 000ABCE0 DevTool_Function2
          3    2 000ABC30 DevTool_Function3
          4    3 000ABCF0 DevTool_Function4

Names and RVA's have been changed for legal reasons.

Thanks,

        Rail