My DLL dump:

Dump of file C:\yyy\MyVstPlugin.dll

File Type: DLL

  Section contains the following exports for MyVstPlugin.dll

    00000000 characteristics
    57043A6D time date stamp Tue Apr 05 15:21:33 2016
        0.00 version
           1 ordinal base
           4 number of functions
           4 number of names

    ordinal hint RVA      name

          1    0 00761A90 ExitDll
          2    1 00761370 GetPluginFactory
          3    2 00761AA0 InitDll
          4    3 0075EC50 VSTPluginMain

  Summary

       63000 .data
       68000 .pdata
      513000 .rdata
       18000 .reloc
        1000 .rsrc
      815000 .text
        1000 .tls
        3000 _RDATA

As you can see it's a VST DLL.  My DLL only uses the statically linked SQLite
API's -- the host which runs my DLL doesn't use the Sqlite API's.  I'm not
linking in any other DLL's or libraries.

Thanks,

        Rail