Hi Oy,

Containers are fun eh? :roll eyes:

I'll spare you the diversion of my fun and games with them tonight,
other than to say I've still not managed to get an LMS Docker setup I'm
100% happy with.

Anyway - back to your problem... did you re-download the Docker image or
are you re-creating the container using the image in local store?

What about trying a different Docker image? One I've been looking at
tonight is "justifiably/logitechmediaserver" if you use the "latest"
then that is 7.9.0 - 1484464959 @ Sun Jan 15, no upgrades required, it
is also quite different to the Larsks image in that LMS is not installed
as root, worth a try I think just to see if the problem persists on what
in theory is a completely different setup.

Kev