Yeah, I see those log errors on that Docker image, they are nothing to
do with your problem.

So, without knowing what Michael has seen (and is looking at?), next
thing I would try is a different Squeeze Network login, can you create a
test one to try?

I'd also checkout your login by logging in directly on Mysqueeebox.com -
no idea what I would expect from this but, successfully or not logging
in there and be able to check all of my players etc may lead to
something

I can't help but think this is related to the players you are using and
their registration on Squeeze Network - maybe the Chromecast ones - do
each of those get registered? When I logged in and looked at my account
I was surprised at just how many players I had registered to my account,
many of them software based that aren't in use now.

On the QNAP CS Export and Import, Export documentation from Docker is
pretty sparse, reading up, Docker Commit seems to be the closest to what
we would want, just tried again and still get the same results, I wonder
if the version of docker QNAP is using has a few issues. I'm going to
try Docker on my PC when I get a chance in the next few days (tried on
my laptop earlier today, but it's processor doesn't support
virtualisation).

Kev