Logging on directly to SN is no problem. Please also recall that I've
been ok using LMS in docker for almost a year. This began after the most
recent update of LMS. I'm not thereby saying that I think there is
something wrong with Michael's work. For me, this is just the point in
time that I recall.

What I don't understand is the fact that you can go back to that previous build and be fine, and forth again and it would go crazy. That would mean it's not the point in time, but the build, indeed. The difference between the two seems to be a change in the changelog, and a cosmetic change in the RandomPlay plugin. I don't see how any of these could cause a problem like this.

I'll try Michael's log suggestions today and get back.

Don't forget to let LMS off for at least an hour when you've got those 503 errors. Or disable mysb integration for at least this time.

--

Michael