cyprusgrump wrote:
> Thanks for your prompt reply!
>
> No, the radio is :e0
>
> mac :fc is a SB that sits next to my desk and happens to be the closest
> to the QNAP by a number of meters...
>
> The system is completely unusable this morning for some reason!
>
> Sometimes it recovers from that error and continues playing the next
> track. However, mostly it 'recovers' and LMS appears to be playing the
> next track but there is no audio from any of the players.
Sounds like network issue.  Intermittent drops in throughput.  You said
player are wired but that can hide a mulitple of sins.  Please give
details of the network, server and players including router, adapters
(e.g. extenders, homeplug, bridges, switches etc.).  What other devices
are on network (e.g. DLNA enabled TV can cause big network fights with
LMS) ? How heavily is network used  (e.g. are there background downloads
/ backups, torrents)  ? Is LMS server provides services to anything else
or just SB players  ?

The log shown is only a tiny fragement.  When posting a log - show a few
minutes before and to the end.  Sometime messages that are missing are
as important as the ones that are logged so context matters. To enable
large logs to be posted, copy the log message into a plain text file,
zip the log file and then attach to a post.