StevePalmer wrote:
> Well chaps, we seem to have come full circle...
>
> Mysteriously a little earlier the problem where LMS wasn't showing on my
> various apps on my phone, sorted itself out and I could then access my
> MP3s from my Win10 PC on my phone. Still not sure how it resolved
> itself!
>
> Bizarrely, as soon as I unchecked the plugin by Andy, LMS disappeared
> from my phone app. As soon as I re-enabled the plugin, LMS re-appeared
> on my phone. Obviously the two events are connected in some way.
>
> So, in a round about sort of way, if LMS isn't showing on my phone, I
> just disable Andy's plugin and then re-enable it and LMS re-appears. I
> don't know enough technically about what's going on here, but
> coincidence or not, it seem to have solved my original problem of
> getting LMS to show on my phone.
>
> I think we should all go and have a lie down now and close the ticket on
> this one! :)
>
> Thanks guys, I think I would have pulled out my last remaining hairs if
> you hadn't pointed me in various directions!
>
> Cheers
>
> Steve

When you say you can/can't see it on your phone - what sort of phone and
what app are you using ?

*Pi3 with piCoreplayer music on QNAP TS419p via NFS*
iThingys/iPeng/Tablets/Jogglers
*Living Room* - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 - > Celestion Ditton F20s
*Office* - Pi -> Sony TA FE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi & SB3 -> Onkyo CRN
755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom *Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - SB Touch -> Topping TP21 -> AKG Headphones