Yesterday evening did some testing with spotty.

Used a spotify account, and set it up in LMS.
Then took another spotify, which was not in LMS.
With that one could connected to LMS spotty and play songs.
There was no trouble using it, without adding the account.

yeomanspc wrote:
> Oops.  I can’t believe I did not see the # at the start of every
> line[emoji15].  Musicip working now.  Just need to sort the other issue
> (which I know is not QLMS).
> Many thanks.  How do we make a €€donation?
>

> Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 7.9.1 ( with spotty and youtube )
Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.*