yeomanspc wrote:
> I am running QNAP TS 670Pro (i7) with QTS 4.3.4.0695
> An early convert to QLogitechMediaServer here, I am still running 1.09a
> and it is showing that as installed on QNAPCLUB.  No upgrade option.  If
> I click on the icon, it says the version available is V2.0.10
> (2018-11-05).
> I am also running Optware (we needed to install this (on your advice) to
> make QLogitechMediaServer operate).  I understand this is not needed
> now.
> Should I..
> >   >   >
  - Remove Optware
  - Download QLogitechMediaServer V2 and manually install?

> I presume it will upgrade ok and I do not need to remove V.109a?
> Will everything else continue to work as was (plug-ins, preferences
> etc.)It that case, would backup the Cache and prefs directory in the
SlimServer directory to a save place. Then Uninstall
QLogitechMediaServer and install the latest from the app center. Then
stop Qlogitechmediaserver and copy back the Cache and prefs to the
SlimServer directory. Now start Qnap-LogitechMediaServer again, and all
should work.

Send from my mobile Phone

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 7.9.1 ( with spotty and youtube )
Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.*