Regarding MUSIP, you should edit .QLMS.conf for that.
And then the line #MUSICIP=0 should become MUSICIP=1. and be sure that
you remove the # at front of the line.
Another way could be, to do [ touch .MUSICIP ] inside the
./qpkg/QLOgitechMediaServer  directory.
Then when you are inside the qpkg/QLogitechMediaServer directory [
./QLogitechMediaServer.sh restart ] and look at the messages.
Then running you then could do [ ./QLogitechMediaServer.sh status ] ,
and now it should tell you thats it running.
Regarding the other stuff, thats more something from LMS itself, so have
a look here in the forum regarding this.

yeomanspc wrote:
> OK.  I have 2 servers.  TS569 pro running 4.3.4 (Backup), and a TS
> 670Pro running QTS 4.3.5.  I removed Optware and QLMS 1.09a, rebooted,
> and reinstalled just QLMS2.0.10 (no Optware).  2 significant problems.
> 1.  The servers are in constant fight for the players.  By that I mean
> that the players connect to server A, but then immediately say they are
> connecting to server B (but they do not).  This is happening every few
> seconds.  I am having to stop one server to prevent this conflict.  TBH,
> I did see this behaviour with 1.09a and gave up trying to fix it.  If I
> stop either one of the servers, the other works fine.  I wonder if this
> is a network problem, so unless someone has seen it before, I will
> continue to investigate.
>
> 2.  I cannot get MUSICIP s to start on either machine.  MUSICIP plugin
> is installed and activated.  I checked QLMS.conf and MUSICIP was set to
> 0, so I set it to 1.  Restarted.  Mo Musicip.  No reference to MUSICIP
> in the QLogitecMediaServer.log.  If you recall, I never had an issue
> with MIP before (early tester).  Maybe I forgot to do something?
>
> Thanks for any help - your hard work is much appreciated.

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 7.9.1 ( with spotty and youtube )
Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.*