digimaster wrote:
> Yesterday evening did some testing with spotty.
>
> Used a spotify account, and set it up in LMS.
> Then took another spotify, which was not in LMS.
> With that one could connected to LMS spotty and play songs.
> There was no trouble using it, without adding the account.

Do you mean that you announced players on the local network from
Spotty. And then from a Spotify acount on a device on the same network
could connect and play Spotify-music on a squeezebox.

Do we need to do anything to get this working or do you need to release
a new QLMS version that enables this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NAS: QNAP TS-459U+ -QTS 4.2.6- (4x 2TB, RAID5)
Services: LMS- 7.9.1 -,  QLMS- 1.07.3-    'QLMS at QNAP club'
(https://www.qnapclub.eu/sv/qpkg/545)
Squeezebox:  6x Reciever, 3x Boom, 2x SB3 Classic
Other:  iPeng on iPad and iPhone