mherger wrote:
> > Just updated LMS 8.0.0 tonight (Logitech Media Server Version: 8.0.0
> -
> > 1586839173 @ Tue Apr 14 09:13:03 WEDT 2020) and found that the
> Control
> > Panel refuses to open. When I click on it I see the splash page but
> > nothing else. Has anyone else experienced similar?
>
> Windows or Mac? Anything in server.log?
>
> --
>
> Michael

Ok, so problems got a little worse. Somehow the installation got
completely messed up between last night and this morning. The server
lost the settings for my Music folder and Playlists and I am unable to
load the Control Panel - when I start it the splash page appears and
then disappears but no Control Panel loads. I am running Windows 10 with
LMS 8.0.0. My server log is too large to allow me to upload. How does
one prune this?

I have temporarily disabled the antivirus software to see if I can get
the Control Panel to load but this is not having any effect. I am unable
to use the 192.168 & etc. address to access the Server Settings (this
worked fine yesterday) and have to use the local loopback address
instead.

Any suggestions to recover the Control Panel please - I miss it!

Steve