mherger wrote:
> > No problems, apart from how do you start in safe mode when you can't
> > access the control panel? :eek: Is there a command prompt command one
> > can use?
>
> This is getting complicated. But seriously: nothing seems to be working.
>
> I'm not sure we have to look into scanner issues before you can get the
>
> control panel to work. No error message whatsoever? Windows event log?
>
> --
>
> Michael

Hi Michael

Attached is a copy of the Scanner Log. There have been no error messages
and the Windows event log is not showing anything obvious to my
untrained eye (with the exception of the documented unscheduled system
shutdowns which was me having to forcibly restart the system as the
scanner was still working). LMS is working (I am listening to Brahms as
I type). The control panel is still not accessible though and Online
Music Integration has been uninstalled).

Painful as it might be, would it be an idea to completely uninstall and
try installing afresh?

|Filename: scanner.log.zip                                          |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=30082|