I think I'm having the same issue now as well.

Ok, three or more reports today. Something's wrong.

Updated this morning from  1586515997(4/10)  to 1587049226(4/17) on
windows 10 and now I cannot start the Control panel, either as user or
as Admin.   I get the splash/startup screen and then it closes (in both
modes).

Did an earlier build work correctly?

I tried to downgrade to the previous 4/10 version and during that
process, when trying to start the control panel received:

Unable to execute file:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Squeezebox\server\squeezeboxcp.exe

CreateProcess failed: code 740.
The requested operation requires elevation.

Where did you get this message?

After receiving this message then I could start the Control Panel as
Admin from the tray icon. Starting as user after that was then possible.

Ok, that's a good hint (and something I've been asking others to do before). You're confirming that running it as admin would be fine, and thereafter you're good?

--

Michael