I tried to instal QLogitechMediaServer on my TS-453 PRO with firmware
5.0.0.1891. But did not succeed.
IP of the NAS is 192.168.2.4:8080. Internet access works fine. I’v no
problem with Firmware updating.

First I tried to add the QnapClub store to the Qnap App center by adding
https://www.qnapclub.eu/nl/repo.xml to the as decribed at
https://www.qnapclub.eu/en/howto/1
Unfortunately without result. I don’t see the QnapClub Repository within
the Qnap AppCenter.

At second I downloaded the latest QLogitechMediaServer version
LogitechMediaServer_2.25.00_x86.qpkg from
https://www.qnapclub.eu/nl/qpkg/545.
After installation I get the warning at IP address 192.168.2.4:9001 :
“404 Not Found – The requested URL was not found on this server”

I’m an absolute Qnap – newbe. I’ve no idea how to open hidden folders,
for instance to find and read PLEASE-README-FIRST.txt.

@Digimaster: Can you give me advise please?