Freek wrote:
> I tried to instal QLogitechMediaServer on my TS-453 PRO with firmware
> 5.0.0.1891. But did not succeed.
> IP of the NAS is 192.168.2.4:8080. Internet access works fine. I’v no
> problem with Firmware updating.
>
> First I tried to add the QnapClub store to the Qnap App center by adding
> https://www.qnapclub.eu/nl/repo.xml to the as decribed at
> https://www.qnapclub.eu/en/howto/1
> Unfortunately without result. I don’t see the QnapClub Repository within
> the Qnap AppCenter.
>
> At second I downloaded the latest QLogitechMediaServer version
> LogitechMediaServer_2.25.00_x86.qpkg from
> https://www.qnapclub.eu/nl/qpkg/545.
> After installation I get the warning at IP address 192.168.2.4:9001 :
> “404 Not Found – The requested URL was not found on this server”
>
> I’m an absolute Qnap – newbe. I’ve no idea how to open hidden folders,
> for instance to find and read PLEASE-README-FIRST.txt.
>
> @Digimaster: Can you give me advise please?First of al at installation, what
> did it tell you. Second try to restart
it from the qnap appcentre, look inside the log of the QNap nas. And
look in the QNap forum how to acces a SSH shell.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nokia 5.3 met Tapatalk

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 8.0.0 Nightly  ( with spotty,
youtube, Radio Paradise a.m. )
Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.

'Thanks for the DONATIONS' (https://paypal.me/digimaster)*