rienm wrote:
> Uhhhhh, I am on a Mac, seems not simple to install and use Putty
Did a quick Google search for you:
https://www.qnap.com/en/how-to/knowledge-base/article/how-to-access-qnap-nas-by-ssh

>  … to complicated  for me..
When I asked Digimaster december 28, I was not familiar with SSH clients
(like PuTTY) at all. After his answer I spend about 2 to 3 mornings to
learn how solve installation problems of QLogitechMediaServer and how to
use a SSH Client by reading this complete thread of 92 pages. And
Googled and watched YouTube tutorials all things I did not understand.
This thread is very complete. I'm not an IT-guy. So why would you not be
successfull  ;-)

Alternative, quick and plug & play solution: buy Heos (Home Speakers or
Marantz PM7000n). IMHO better sound than Sonos.

>  And yes, I installed the last version from qnapclub.eu. Would it help
> to install a previous version?
Answer is no.