wowo wrote:
> I have an QNAP TS-253D
> Firmware 5.0.0.1870 Build 20211201
> I am using QLogitechMediaserver 2.25.22 from QNAPVlub.eu, and everything
> is working well.
> Expect that I get the warning: There is no digital signature.
> So I must "allow installation of applications without a valid digital
> signature"
> for the app repository https://www.qnapclub.eu/nl/repo.xml
> "A valid digital signature ensures that an application was created by
> QNAP or a QNAP trusted publisher and has not been maliciously tampered
> with. Installing applications without a valid digital signature may
> expose yor NAS to security risks."
>
> Can you get a digital signature form QNAP so I get no longer this
> warning?
Am I the only one who has this problem? Has this omission no priority?

*Squeezebox*: 2x Touch + 2x Radio
*squeezelite-1.9.9.1372*: 2x
*Plugins*: Dynamic Playlists v2.10.247;Spicefly SugarCube v5.22;
Trackstat v3.3.602
*NAS*: QNAP TS-253D (2.00GHz; 4GB); firmware 4.5.3; QLogitechMediaserver
2.21.00 (Qnapclubstore): LogitechMediaServer 8.2.0
*Tagging*: MusicBrainz Picard 2.6.2 (Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS); Puddletag
1.2.0 (Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS)
'Last.fm' (www.last.fm/user/Wowotiel)