funa wrote:
> Yes, it seems to be something related to Radiotime streams.
It will probably also appear with any stream that does not have embedded
metadata and that uses a plugin to get metadata such as Radio Paradise
and Radio Now Playing

> I really see no reason why playlist should not contain radio stations.
> It is an item in the list and you can easily switch between stations in
> the list.
> I mainly use my own streamer based on LMS and the communication is based
> on CLI.
> So I send commands >
Code:
--------------------
--------------------
> >  or >
Code:
> >  to switch between stations in the playlist.
>
> No clue how to switch to the previous/next item in some favorites
> folder via CLI.
> If anybody (maybe d6jg) knows how to do it, please let me know.

If you can see something similar when using Material UI - then enable
Material debugging (e.g. http://localhost:9000/material/?debug=json
),open WebUI developer console and you'll JSON commands which  are
easily translated into CLI.