Redrum wrote:
> .
>
> I really just wanted to confirm that I saw what the OP saw, as I dropped
> it months ago, but I can recreate exact steps if requested.

It's easy to create. see the image below. I selected planet radio to
"play" (top of cue). I added to queue (second to bottom) planet
pootwaddle, mother earth instrumental, radio paradise flac (regular) -
bottom. All good. I switched to radio paradise to play. Still OK. I
switched to planet pootwaddle to play, and it played, but it adopted the
artwork and song info from Mother Earth (which was never played)

Note in this case, after one song played, it self corrected, but it
doesn't always correct, just remains "stuck"

Again, it's not anything I am requesting be "fixed" if it is an
unintended use.

Jim

39572

|Filename: test.png                                                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=39572|