bpa wrote:
> .
>
> There are a limited number of developers and they only have limited time
> to look after issues. So if a fix for this issue is offered by a user,
> it will be checked and probably accepted.

I appreciate you giving it some thought and hypothesizing on what might
be happening, but again, I have no issue with the behavior observed. I
was just confirming I experienced what the OP was reporting.

Would it be nice if it behaved the same way for streams as it does for
songs? Sure. I stated the use case. But if playlists were intended only
for songs, so be it. LMS is just as wonderful without it.

Jim