Hi,

I'm thinking we should start enforcing clang-format in order to have a coherent
indentation and coding style in the project.

I've added a check in the pull-request Github Action to check the clang-format
in the commits but for sure now it will almost always fail due to our code is
not always formatted properly.

Is is OK if I start committing changes module by module of just changes related
to clang-format formatting?

I'm aware this will our life harder to backport fixes to supported branches but
I think it will help us in the long run.

Cheers
|   ,''`.                                             Victor Seva |
|  : :' :                      linuxman...@torreviejawireless.org |
|  `. `'                           PGP Key ID: 0x51A09B18CF5A5068 |
|    `-                                          Debian Developer |