From: Daniel-Constantin Mierla <mico...@gmail.com>
Sent: Donnerstag, 18. Mai 2023 13:45
To: Henning Westerholt <h...@gilawa.com>; Kamailio (SER) - Development Mailing
List <sr-dev@lists.kamailio.org>
Subject: Re: [sr-dev] Re: clang-format changes

Hello,

I didn't complain about your commit, but about your attitude about what you
expect from others vs what you do. Victor is also core developer, he could have
pushed the commits directly like you did.

So if you want it like that, from now on just do PRs with the commits that
affect components and modules that you haven't authored nor maintain and wait
to be approved.

Cheers,
Daniel