Hello,

why do you complain in this case when you don't even give a chance for
others to review your commits pushed to modules you haven't authored,
nor you maintain?

  -
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/commit/6183319381573e42b882d05ae1748539f7547d8c

So others have to do it, only you don't?

Cheers,
Daniel

Kamailio World Conference - June 5-7, 2023 - www.kamailioworld.com