On 17.05.23 17:22, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>
>> I am for it, maybe the next major release will be bumped to 6.0, so
>> going with clang formatting would be good because makes the readability
>> better.
> Which style?  https://clang.llvm.org/docs/ClangFormatStyleOptions.html
> supports many:
>
> LLVM A style complying with the LLVM coding standards
>
> Google A style complying with Google’s C++ style guide
>
> Chromium A style complying with Chromium’s style guide
>
> Mozilla A style complying with Mozilla’s style guide
>
> WebKit A style complying with WebKit’s style guide
>
> Microsoft A style complying with Microsoft’s style guide
>
> GNU A style complying with the GNU coding standards

For quite some time, there is a .clang-format file in the root for
kamailio sources folder:

  - https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/blob/master/.clang-format

That's the one used so far for the files formatted in the past,
expecting it is the one used by Victor as well.

Cheers,
Daniel

Kamailio World Conference - June 5-7, 2023 - www.kamailioworld.com