Hi,

On 18/5/23 12:39, Henning Westerholt wrote:
Hello,

the PR related to this proposal was merged quite fast, less then 24h after
creation. Why this was merged already, given that it affects all modules?

Well, that was only me. I discussed enforcing clang-format already in the past
[0] and no one was against it.
So doing it pretty early in the development process of the new release seemed
the best way to finally enforce it.
I have nothing against this change, but it would have been polite to give it a
bit more time for feedback from other module authors, especially as today is a
public holiday in many countries. It might also cause conflicts with other
people work in progress code.

Yes, but this kind of change is going to be disruptive no matter when it gets
merged. So I apologize if someone had not enough time to send any feedback.

I'm going to send another review with the changes for core. I will wait a bit
longer this time.

Cheers

[0] https://kamailio.org/wikidocs/devel/irc-meetings/2022a/
|   ,''`.                                             Victor Seva |
|  : :' :                      linuxman...@torreviejawireless.org |
|  `. `'                           PGP Key ID: 0x51A09B18CF5A5068 |
|    `-                                          Debian Developer |