Tag

As Geoff mentioned, several of the steamers in our area have Garden Railroads,
including me. Geoff, myself, and a few others will be steaming up my garden RR on
Sunday, April 1. Twist Geoff's arm to bring his  fancy digital camera and get you
a few pictures of the doings.

One of the best Garden Railroads in the area is featured on the Steam in the
Garden magazine's web site. There you can see Geoff in all his magnificence,
Kevin, Richard, and the back of my head, taking videos.

To get there, go to:  http://www.steamup.com  then choose "What's New". Scroll
down to 10/23/00.  Choose Oktoberfest Steamup. Enjoy! I'll get Geoff to share
your pictures with me later, if you don't mind.

Larry Buerer
Bayside & Western RR.