Tag, you may be surprised how many steamers on this side of the pond do
run their steam trains thru miniature gardens--probably more so than in the
UK!  They are just not mentioned much on this list.

All the few steamers in this rural area--(5 if us)  do so!

Can you send me the JPEG too- off list--Wow, have you opened a can of
worms!  OK, worms?- they keep my GR soil active!

Incidentally, Don, I sold air tools to  the maintenance shops of Southern
Pacific and ATSF in So. California in the mid 50s--always made sure I had a
pocketful of GOOD cigars for the Supts! Ah, those were the days!

Geoff.