Larry meant my used, outdated, temperamental, complicated digital camera
(I got it cheap!) when he wrote;
> Twist Geoff's arm to bring his  fancy digital camera and get you
>a few pictures of the doings.<

We'll try--remember, Larry also has a HIS  RR and  a HERS RR. Bloody good
way to keep the ladies (managing directors) happy and  budget extra funds!
Anyway NG steam wil be the name of the game. Larry is a great video man, by
the way!

All this is our fun substitute for those lovely steamups in the Bay-
Sacramento area and parts of Oregon, they are just too far from us for a
day's steamup--and--gas is $1.99 up here! Yes and too far for all those
other steamups across the USA.

Geoff.

Tag