Has anyone tried the Bernzomatic Mapp/oxegen torch it retails for 50 USD
with disposable cylinders.  For the amount of silversolderng I do in a year
even if I bought a couple of cylinders a year it would still be cost
effective.  I know the cost of the gas would be higher in the little
cylinders but not much is really required for hobby boilers.   I have silver
soldered a 1 1/2 inch boiler with a single Mapp torch.
I do not know what the cyclinder gas requirements are in Southern California
but I am sure/maybe is has become a painfully difficult process.  Hazardous
Material, AQMD, Fire Marshal, City Permit???????
Steve