Dear Fabio, thank you for your comment/clarification about the term "REST".

Fabio Forno schrieb:
While it's true that in SOAP+XMPP specs there is no asynchronous
message exchange pattern (and that was a mistake, though I think it's
possible to add a new MEP), this is not related to REST. Neither the
concept of session id is somewhat related to REST, at the contrary,
REST explicitly forbids things like session ids. The basic principles
of REST in fact are:
Sorry for causing confusion with this term. In conclusion we - as egon already mentioned we will use another term and fix the sentences where "RESTful" term was used.

Johannes