I've had several conversations recently with folks who indicate that
they'd like a presence extension for what we could call communication
context -- basically a machine-readable version of some of the strings
that go into the <status/> element. Examples might include:

1. in-a-meeting (could be IRL or virtual)

2. on-mic (for audio chat)

3. on-camera (for video chat)

4. disconnected (cf. XEP-0198 when the stream hasn't been resumed yet)

5. something like "engaged IRL, can't communicate" (similar to but
broader than parent-over-shoulder, e.g. things like being on stage)

I might write up a brief ProtoXEP about it soon...

/psa