I don't want to be nitpicking here, but I had the feeling that the majority of
the community (as in, users and client developers, not necessarily XSF members)
is in favor of keeping XEdDSA (at least for a while) and introducing ODR on top
of it. As an outsider it looks like it's always the same 2 or 3 people asking
to not do so, again and again. Maybe you should start a survey to be sure (I
know this is not what the XSF usually does, it's a more autocratic approach...)