On 6 November 2017 at 22:58, Goffi <go...@goffi.org> wrote:
> I still really dislike the fact that rendering of text body could be different
> accross clients.

I don't follow why this is a problem, which makes me suspect I'm
misunderstanding what you mean here.

Text bodies are already rendered differently across clients, whether
that's a choice like Gajim made to use *bold* etc, or whether it's
just font and other issues. Clients already combine multiple
sequential messages into a single message where they feel like, and
numerous other choices. Some choose to render ":-)" as a small
graphical smiling face, others choose not to.

As as for fonts, etc...

So I'm assuming you cannot mean visual style - in which case, I'm
somewhat lost as to what you do actually mean?

Dave.