On Mon, Jun 11, 2018, at 09:15, Kevin Smith wrote:
> I’m not sure that’s necessary, given that the current protocol was
> designed to allow exactly this.

Was it? I was reading this whole conversation in the context of:

> support for this SHOULD NOT be assumed without further negotiation.

which I assumed meant a new namespace that is advertised alongside the existing
one.

That being said, I'm not against a namespace bump by any means and now that you
mention it I'm also not sure that one would be necessary, if we can get away
with no new protocol or namespaces I'd be very happy.

—Sam