We have not, for Openfire. We've never had anyone ask us if the product has
a particular level of compliance either. That's not to say that there is no
interest, but I believe there's not much interest, at least not in our
community.

I'd be happy to start including compliance claims, but, especially given
that this all was very much a moving target over the last decade or so, it
feels more like an administrative chore than something that'd add much
value.

I'm seeing more value in (online) test frameworks, that provide feedback of
the realtime state of a particular instance of the server. We _do_ get
questions about those from our users.

 - Guus