Hi,

we evaluated Gajim's comliance [1] according to XEP-0423. Gajim seems to meet
the requirements to be a 'Core Client' in the 'XMPP IM Compliance Suite'. In
order for Gajim to meet the requirements of 'Advanced Client', support for
XEP-0410 (MUC Self Ping) would need to be implemented. We're looking forward to
advertise this level of compliance, but sadly there are no badges yet.

Kind regards,
Daniel Brötzmann (wurstsalat)

[1] https://dev.gajim.org/gajim/gajim/-/issues/9971