We don't really care. In part, because we have implemented far too
many extensions that are necessary to provide speedy work on iOS/web
platforms, some of which outright replace the ones listed in those
suites, and, in part, because the XEPs are lately grossly misused by
the XSF, being used now for various silly purposes like "Special
Interests Group End to End Encryption" and "compliance suites" (a
special mention goes to a person who thought it would be a good idea
to publish new compliance suite every year.). I understand that boy
with a hammer treats everything as a nail, but come on: if you really
want a compliance suite, you shouldn't pollute the list of extensions
with this day-to-day bureaucracy, but simply publish a 'compliance
suite' page on https://xmpp.org/compliance/ URL and update it when
necessary. You get persistent link, standards are not bloated, no need
to retract anything. Easy, simple, clean. You can even have past
versions of compliance suites there for archive purposes!

ср, 2 сент. 2020 г. в 20:25, Dave Cridland <d...@cridland.net>:

> Hey all,
>
> Really simple questions, so please do reply and answer:
>
> If you have an XMPP product or public project, do you claim compliance with
> XEP-0423?
>
> If you do not claim compliance, are you aiming for compliance with XEP-0423?
>
> Dave.

Andrew Nenakhov
CEO, redsolution, OÜ
https://redsolution.com