Tuesday, May 23rd works for me (also the day before and after that).

For the P1619 part: there were many proposed changes to the draft,
concerns raised, which generated no real response in the reflector.
What kind of discussions do you expect? In the teleconference we will
hear arguments for the first time, which we may or may not fully
comprehend or respond to them properly. By now it is quite clear, some
of the WG members want the proposal as it is, and others do not want a
standard with LRW-AES the only algorithm in it, but there is no
communication between the two parties. If months pass, without any
meaningful messages in the reflector, and many concerns left
unanswered, a teleconference may not be the most productive way to
proceed.

We at Seagate are not sure about the usefulness of a new PAR. There was
no real discussion about my discussion document, so I did not even
bother posting updates. In the mean time I wrote 4 newer versions
(based on my own reflections and comments I received from outside of
the P1619 WG), which I did not post to the reflector, seeing no
interest. The latest version lists 5 possible modes of encryption.

Laszlo Hars
Seagate Research