Thank you, Harold!
Where can I get the code? We would like to set it up!

Serge.

-----Original Message-----
From: Harold Carr [mailto:harold.c...@oracle.com]
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2010 1:38 PM
To: stonehenge-dev@incubator.apache.org
Cc: Akopov, Sergei (GE Intelligent Platforms)
Subject: Re: Error building java trader_client

On 12/3/10 9:32 AM, Akopov, Sergei (GE Intelligent Platforms) wrote:

> Can you please confirm whether the secure JAVA->WCF interoperability
was
> implemented or not.

Using Stonehenge, we (me representing Sun/Java, Greg Leake representing
Microsoft) demonstrated secure SOAP interoperabilty between Metro/Java
<-> WCF
at JavaOne 2009.

See the article here:

http://java.sun.com/javaone/2009/articles/gen_microsoft.jsp

Unfortunately the article doesn't mention security, but the video should
show it:

http://java.sun.com/javaone/2009/general_sessions.jsp?pid=24744799001

click on the "Microsoft General Session: Software + Services: The Next
Application Platform"

(although it doesn't seem to play for me now - it has in the past).

Regards,
Harold Carr, Ph.D.
Web Services Architect, Oracle