From: Nick Hauenstein [mailto:ni...@quicklearn.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2010 12:19 PM
To: stonehenge-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Error building java trader_client

Sorry, I was going to respond to this yesterday. The instructions are in
an earlier version of the installation guide. If you are installing code
from before there was an STS in the equation, you will want the earlier
steps [1], otherwise you will want the later steps [2].

- Nick Hauenstein

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=1481113
7&navigatingVersions=true