From: Akopov, Sergei (GE Intelligent Platforms) [mailto:sergei.ako...@ge.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2010 9:34 AM
To: stonehenge-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Error building java trader_client

Thanks for responding!
Yes, we need exactly an STS in the equation. The link says that this is
an old version of the page, and when I navigate to the new version, that
is exactly the page I used to do the setup for the metro version. So,
now I am confused what I should do next: undo the new version and go
through the old version setup, or I could just use the sections that are
related to trader-client?

Serge.