On 18-10-2010 at 18:50, Søren Pedersen wrote:
> Wouldn't it "just" be a question of writing a bridge from Jsr286 to stripes?
> I am doing domething like that at the moment with a propritary CMS which
> acts like a portalserver. I have written a bridge that handles URLs and
> other stuff like state, security etc.
> Planning on going to make it a Jsr286 later on, if I get the chance.
> A bridge could be used as a pluggable component.

Hi Søren,

Once you have a semi-working version for JSR 286 and WSRP 2, I'd be more than
a little interested in the design of it. Especially as I've seen customers
struggling to grasp what's needed to make it work. So far, all "just a simple
port" projects I've seen have ended up as at least a partial rewrite, up toa
complete redesign of the view layer.

Regards,
Oscar

--