De: Søren Pedersen <specons...@gmail.com>
Asunto: Re: [Stripes-users] Stripes and Portlets
Para: "Stripes Users List" <stripes-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Fecha: lunes, 18 de octubre, 2010 20:04

Hi Oscar
Sure, although I can't say when this will happen. I have created a bridge that
copies some of the concepts in Jsr286, so it should be doable to make it 286
compliant, but we'll see. Will go into production with the first "portlet" next
month, so I am a bit excited!

Get back in a while when I know more.
Regards

Søren
Den 18/10/2010 19.53 skrev "Oscar Westra van Holthe - Kind"
<os...@westravanholthe.nl>:

On 18-10-2010 at 18:50, Søren Pedersen wrote:

> Wouldn't it "just" be a question of writing a bridge...Hi Søren,

Once you have a semi-working version for JSR 286 and WSRP 2, I'd be more than

a little interested in the design of it. Especially as I've seen customers

struggling to grasp what's needed to make it work. So far, all "just a simple

port" projects I've seen have ended up as at least a partial rewrite, up toa

complete redesign of the view layer.

Regards,

Oscar

--
   ,-_  Oscar Westra van Holthe - Kind      http://www.xs4all.nl/~kindop/  /() )

 (__ (  Progress is made by lazy men looking for easier ways to do things.

=/  ()  -- Robert Heinlein

http://p.sf.net/sfu/adobe-dev2dev

-----Adjunto en línea a continuación-----