Hi Oscar

Sure, although I can't say when this will happen. I have created a bridge
that copies some of the concepts in Jsr286, so it should be doable to make
it 286 compliant, but we'll see. Will go into production with the first
"portlet" next month, so I am a bit excited!

Get back in a while when I know more.

Regards
Søren

Den 18/10/2010 19.53 skrev "Oscar Westra van Holthe - Kind" <
os...@westravanholthe.nl>:

On 18-10-2010 at 18:50, Søren Pedersen wrote:
> Wouldn't it "just" be a question of writing a bridge...
Hi Søren,

Once you have a semi-working version for JSR 286 and WSRP 2, I'd be more
than
a little interested in the design of it. Especially as I've seen customers
struggling to grasp what's needed to make it work. So far, all "just a
simple
port" projects I've seen have ended up as at least a partial rewrite, up toa
complete redesign of the view layer.

Regards,

Oscar

--