Currently Stripes is not working with JBoss 6.
This is a very serious issue to me.

Shouldn't we try to fix it before releasing version 1.5.4?
How much will we have to wait until version 1.5.5 or 1.6? Will they be out
in time for JBoss 6 GA?

We have 3 open issues related to this - STS-773, STS-775 and STS-776.

Cheers,

--
Samuel Santos
http://www.samaxes.com/